With the popularity of Facebook not only for social media interactions but also as a good marketing tool for business, it’s safe to say that your prospective buyers, as well as your competitors, are using the platform.
Facebook has been one of the best tools for getting website traffic, branding, lead generation, and everything that will help your business grow. Without a doubt, Facebook Ads is one that you can rely on when talked about the top trends in marketing.
But before you see yourself successful in this kind of marketing strategy, you should know first the ins and outs of Facebook Ads. In this article, we compiled the statistics that you need to consider before integrating it into your current marketing strategies.
General Facebook Stats
1. Facebook (social) remains the top social platform and the third most-visited website in the world, ranking next to YouTube (video) and Google (search), the second and the first most-visited, respectively.
2. Facebook reaches an average of 8 billion daily video views.
3. Facebook management has already removed 583 million fake accounts and took down 837 million pieces of spam in the first quarter of 2018
4. Facebook supports over 70 languages in the world making brands to reach a significant number of global audience.
5. 1.1 billion users of Facebook can speak and understand English.
Facebook Usage Stats
1. Facebook has 1.52 billion active users on a daily basis as recorded in December 2018 and has an average of 2.32 billion active users every month.
2. 68% of adults in the US alone use Facebook as their top social media platform. Only a small share of the American population use other social sites such as Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Pinterest
3. There are more than 80 million small businesses that use Facebook business pages as of August 2018.
4. 62% of social logins are made using Facebook by consumers who sign into different brands and companies websites and apps.
5. Facebook Lite which is intended for users with slow internet connections has now over 1 billion downloads, a broader opportunity to reach countries with weak connections.
6. Facebook users spend at least 20 minutes on the platform commenting, reacting, and, browsing status updates.
7. Americans spend 22% of their internet time on Facebook using their mobile device which is 100% higher than the combined time being consumed on YouTube and Google.
8. Facebook is the preferred social media platform for news for 43% of Americans.
9. 400 new users are signing up on Facebook in 60 seconds.
10. Every user is visiting its Facebook account at least 8 times daily.
Facebook Ads Stats
1. Marketers can potentially reach 2 billion people using Facebook Ads compared to 844 million people in Instagram.
2. A Facebook user clicks on 8 ads each month.
3. The legal industry has the highest click-through rate (CTR) on Facebook with 1.61% while the lowest is the employment and job training industry with 0.47% CTR.
4. 93% of marketers utilize Facebook Ads for the regular promotion of their businesses (which is roughly 3 million businesses that use Facebook to market their business.)
5. 70% of businesses that use Facebook Ads are outside of the United States.
6. 75-90% of Facebook Ads good performance and effectivity is being accounted to high-quality images.
7. The ideal and the most effective facebook ad title is only FOUR WORDS in length with 15 WORDS for the link description.
8. 26% of people who clicked the ads they saw have ended to making a purchase.
9. Finance and insurance industry has the highest cost per click (CPC) on Facebook with $3.77 while the lowest is the apparel industry with $0.45 CPC.
10. The average CPC for Facebook Ads is $1.72 and the average CTR is 0.9%.
11. 47% of the total Facebook Video Ad campaign value happens in the first 3 seconds.
12. A CTA button on the ads can lift CTR by at least 2.85 times with Shop Now as the most popular CTA and Learn More as the top CTR performer.
13. DOWNLOAD is the best CTA for Facebook Ads that generate more leads and conversions when experimented with three other CTAs: Learn More, Sign Up, and the no button version.
Share this Image On Your Site